QUESTIONS: Ukraine under destalinizatsiyi (1953-1964 biennium)
When the southern part of the Kiev region highlighted in the Cherkassy region?
- January 7, 1954
- February 15, 1954
- February 19, 1954
- May 21, 1958
What area annexed to the USSR to commemorate the tercentenary Pereiaslav Council?
Association which areas in May 1958 completed the administrative and territorial transformation of the Ukrainian SSR?
Answer: e, f
How much economic districts created the Council of Ministers of the USSR of September 26, 1957
What are the current radnarhospy vyokremylysya in 1960
Answer: c, d, e
In what year SHEBELYNSKYI the exploitation of natural gas in Kharkov?
Which of these measures were taken to Soviet leadership in agriculture in 1953-1964 years?
- Creating MTS
- transformation of collective farms to state farms
- developing virgin and fallow lands
- spread over corn crops
- elimination of "wasted" villages
- complete elimination of private households kolkhoz
- implementation of programs to create facilities that would provide for increased production of milk and meat under the slogan "catch up and overtake the U.S."
Answer: b, c, d, g
Who are the leaders of the Soviet Union put forward the slogan of building communism in the next 20 years and called "catch up and overtake America"?
- Nikita Khrushchev
- Leonid Brezhnev
What occupied the position of party and state leadership of the USSR at removal of Khrushchev from power?
- supported Khrushchev
- contributed to the resignation of Khrushchev
- took the position of expectant
- acted as the organizer of elimination
What events took place in Ukraine for the period 1953-1964 he was the de-Stalinization?
- plenum of the Central Committee of Communist Party fired as first secretary of the Central Committee of Ukraine Oleksandr Kirichenko and elected to this position M. Podgorny
- Commissioning of the first in the USSR welded bridge over the river on the project Paton
- in the journal "Motherland" were published novel Honchar "Cathedral"
- opened in Kyiv Culture Palace "Ukraine"
- from Siberian exile in Rome Metropolitan of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church Slipy
- Lviv was the trial of members of the Ukrainian Union of Workers and Peasants
- death UPA commander Shukhevych R. (T. Chuprynki)
Answer: a, b, e, f
What crop Nikita Khrushchev considered an important means of raising agricultural production, to carry the slogan 'Catch up and overtake America "?
Which is true?
- de-Stalinization of the opposition movement contributed to the Sixties
- Khrushchev's reforms in agriculture finally removed the problem of food supply USSR
- introduction of radnarhospiv USSR turned to the most developed republics of the USSR
- de-Stalinization led to the fall of the Communist Party authority in Ukraine