QUESTIONS: Subdivisions in the first 50 years of XIX century.
What region of Ukraine at the beginning of the nineteenth century. was the most populated?
- Right Bank
- Left Bank
Center a province in the early nineteenth century. was Zhitomir?
What was the name of the historical and geographical area that was inhabited by the Black Sea Cossack army?
- New Russia
How many provinces existed in the Ukrainian lands within the Russian empire in the mid-nineteenth century.?
What are the Ukrainian lands were part of "the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeriya" within the Austrian Empire at the beginning of the nineteenth century.?
- Eastern Galicia
- Eastern Galicia, northern Bukovina
- Eastern Galicia, northern Bukovina, Transcarpathia
- Eastern Galicia, northern Bukovina, Transcarpathia, Volhynia
Which province were established in the former Hetman in 1802?
- Chernihiv and Poltava;
- Little Russian and Kiev
- Sloboda and Little Russian-Ukrainian
- Novorossiysk and Little Russian
What was the dominant social status of Ukrainian lands in the middle of the nineteenth century.?
- landlords, industrialists and entrepreneurs