QUESTIONS: Disintegration of Kievan Rus
When first mentioned in chronicles of the name "Ukraine"?
What was the leading cause disintegration of Kievan Rus?
- The development of feudal land tenure, strengthening his patrimonial forms and different ethnic composition of the territories of Kievan Rus
- Existence stolonasliduvannya sustainable manner, development of trade route "from the Varangian to the Greeks' lack of attacks against the steppe nomads
How autonomous principalities formed in the mid 12 century. on the territory of Kievan Rus?
- About 5
- About 15
Which of the principalities existed in the Ukrainian territory in the mid 12 century.?
- Smolensk, Muro-Ryazan, Polotsk, Vladimir-Suzdal
- Kiev, Chernihiv, Pereyaslavskoe, Volyn and Galician
Around which the capitals principalities - is not the richest city in Europe, there were some of the worst mizhknyazivski dispute for power?
Which of these cities existed in the Chernihiv principality?
- Toompea, Belgorod, Ovruch, Yur'yiv
- Novgorod-Seversky, Putyvl, Ljubech, Starodub
Which Duchy of directly related experience that is immortalized in her poem "The Tale of Igor"?
What ended march Novgorod-Seversky against Prince Igor Polovtsian Svyatoslavich?
- Russians defeat wives and captives Rus princes
- Victory of Russians wives and captives Polovtsi khans
Areas where principalities rozprostorylysya on the left bank?
- Kyiv and Volyn
- Chernigov and Pereyaslavsky
What is the event associated with Pereyaslavs'kyi Prince Vladimir Hlibovychi?
- The first mention of the name "Ukraine" in the annals
- Lubech Congress of Princes
Most of the land which the principality rozlyahlysya on the Right Bank, bordering the south of polovtsi steppes?
What principalities bordered on the Kiev principality?
- Volyn and Galicia
- Chernihiv and Pereyaslav