QUESTIONS: Mongol invasion of Ukrainian lands
As in the annals of those Russians and European chronicles called the Mongols?
Clashed with troops at the Battle of the River Kaltsi?
- Rus and allied troops against the Mongol horde Polovtsi
- Allied hordes of Mongols and Polovtsian against Rus
What battle ended on Kaltsi?
- Mongol victory
- Rus victory
Who led the raid of the Mongol hordes to Russia in 1237 - 1240 рр.?
- Genghis Khan
What land in south-west Russia first to face devastation of the Mongols?
- Pereyaslav and Chernigov
- Galician and Volyn
When the Mongols held in Kyiv under siege?
- Spring 1223
- Autumn-winter 1240
What were the consequences of capture of Kyiv Mongols?
- Almost all residential and commercial buildings, palaces and churches were destroyed Kyiv
- The city remained unharmed
Where they went after the Mongol hordes of devastation Kyiv?
- We returned back home
- In Galicia and Volhynia
What is the Golden Horde?
- Mongol Empire, founded by Genghis Khan believed
- Mongolian government that began in the early 40 th century 13. hikes due to Batu Khan
What was the dependence of Rus lands from the Golden Horde?
- Ruthenian principalities were annexed to the Golden Horde as its ulus, designed and managed them with khans ruling dynasty
- Rus princes get a shortcut on the ownership of land, obligated to provide military support and paid tribute
What ended the visit of the Galician-Volyn Prince Daniel Romanovich the Horde?
- Adoption of the Prince of Galicia-Volyn table
- Prince executed for refusing to perform pagan rituals
Which of the armies - members of the military events of 1237-1240 years was typical for a single command, a clear structure, strict discipline?