QUESTIONS: Political, social structure and economic life of Kievan Rus' and Galicia-Volyn state
Who is the greatest of the powers held power in Kievan Rus and the Galicia-Volyn state?
At that meeting an old shodylasya whole community to address critical issues of life?
- Conventions Princes
Which element was the most closed state, access to which only gave birth?
What layers and as the top social group sat pyramids?
- The princes, boyars, warriors, clergy
- Merchants, artisans, smerds
Which groups were formed with local rodopleminnoyi nobility, as well as with influential men, who by military service received from the estates of the princes of the land?
As a group known as the largest population of that time?
- Peasants smerds
What was crucial in the position smerds?
- They were dependent, but free people personally who had their own farm land, lived in villages and princely prince paid tribute
- They were dependent people, mostly prisoners who could sell, donate, transfer by inheritance
Who are the outcasts?
- All these names of people who for various reasons dropped from his usual environment, lost contact with him
- So called peasant who worked "for a bunch of" the farm of Mr.
That involved a patrimonial land ownership?
- Consolidation of certain areas within a particular branch of prince or boyar family
- Allocation of land for military service of princes and boyars
What are the duties performed by villagers working in the land of the landowner?
- Were not only in military campaigns, but also covered some government posts
- For some time working on feudal or give part of the food produced in their own house, or pay tax money
What is the hryvnia currency called?
- Silver bullions stable weight and shape
- Coin depicting Vladimir Svyatoslavich and trident
The population of the cities to which the Mongol invasion counted more than 20 thousand people?
- Kyiv, Galich, Chernigov, Vladimir
- Toompea, Luck, Przemysl, Novgorod-Seversky