🚚 🚁 Збираємо на пікап та ремонт дрона аутел
⛑ 🛡 🥾 Шоломи, форма, взуття
QUESTIONS: Ukrainian lands within Hungary, Moldova, and Moscow State. Crimea and the Ukrainian Black Sea
Who belonged to the Black Sea steppes of Mongol invasions?
Who and when was the first ruler of the Crimean Khanate, which was formed as a result of the collapse of the Golden Horde?
- Stefan III in 1457
- Hajji Giray in 1449
As first called Genoese colony in the Northern Black Sea, conquered in 1475 the Turkish sultan?
When the Crimean khan Mengli-Gil acknowledged supremacy of the Turkish sultan?
- In 1478
- In 1482
To which came the hordes of the Crimean Khan Mengli Giray during the first major campaign in Ukraine?
- In Kyiv
- By city
What campaigns were aimed at the hordes of the Crimean Ukrainian lands?
- Occupation of land and join the possession of the Crimean Khanate
- The destruction, plunder, capture prisoners captured
Lithuanian prince who ruled in our region, many contributing to the development of the region?
- Theodore Koriatovych
- Vladimir Olgerdovich
Between the States was divided Transcarpathian Hungarian troops after the defeat of the Turks at the Battle of Mohachem in 1526?
- Between Duchy of Lithuania and the Moscow kingdom
- Between the Duchy of Transylvania and the Holy Roman Empire, where emperors ruled the Austrian Habsburg dynasty
As a part of a State was in Bukovina XV.?
- In the Moldavian principality
- In the Hungarian Kingdom
What are the ground lost in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania to Moscow's war in 1537?
- Chernihiv-Siverian region and Smolensk
- Galicia and Volhynia
What happened before?
- Final disposition of the local prince of Kiev and its transformation to Province Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- Recognition of the Crimean Khanate Ottoman domination
Who led the troops Grand Duchy of Lithuania in winning the battle of Orsha in 1514 against Muscovy?
- Konstantin Ostrog
- Andrew Barula