QUESTIONS: Social order and economic life in Ukraine in the second half of XIV - first half of XVI century.
When was the final division of the Kyiv Metropolis of Kiev and Moscow?
- In 1401
- In 1458
What occupied the top stratum of the social pyramid in the XV - first half of XVI century.?
What then stratum of society was the largest?
As a category called peasants, whose main duty was to pay tribute in kind or money for use of lands and lands ornymy
What determined the peasants who worked in filvarkovomu economy?
- Peasants paid tax money or natural
- Peasants working in lordly estates with their "pulled" their rights to restricted transition
Ukrainian representative of a princely family in the first quarter of the XVI century. was at the highest government posts, was the fourth person wealth in the state?
- Semen Olelkovych
- Konstantin I. Ostrog
What event caused the annexation Orthodox Lithuanians and Lithuanians-pagans to Catholicism?
- KREVO union
- Formation of Ruthenian region of Poland
What event witnessed the division of society on religious grounds and opened the way for the oppression of the Orthodox?
- Battle of Grunwald in 1410, which suffered a devastating blow Teuton Knight
- Horodelska union in 1413, according to which participation in governance and to hold government positions have the right to exclusively Catholics
What are the cities that were part of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania in the early 16 th century. Were the most?
- Kyiv, Bratslav, Kremenets, Lutsk, Vladimir
- Belz, Holm, lived in Sambor, Rohatyn
Which of the cities that were part of Poland at the beginning of the XVI century. Were the most?
- Ostrog, Zhitomir, Cherkassy
- Lions Kamyanets, Przemysl
What is the Magdeburg right?
- Right, so the city rid of court management and large landowners and local governments created
- Right, that determined the dependence of peasants on feudal property and at the same time (incomplete) on the last peasant serf
Which of Ukrainian cities received a Magdeburg right in the XIV century.?
- Sanok, Lviv, Kamianets Holm, Przemysl
- Lutsk, Kyiv, Kremenets, Zhitomir, Drogobych