🚚 🚁 Збираємо на пікап та ремонт дрона аутел
⛑ 🛡 🥾 Шоломи, форма, взуття
QUESTIONS: Zaporizhzhya Sich in the second half XVII.
As in the historical literature called Sich that existed in the years 1652-1709?
Which Host Khmelnytsky spread preparation of the National Liberation War against the Commonwealth?
Which events coincided in time with the existence Chortomlyk Host?
- The national-liberation uprising led by Mr. Pavlyuk, J. Ostrainyn, D. Huneyu
- Chygyryns'ka hiking joint Turkish-Tatar army
- Zbarazhskoy-Zborivska campaign and making Zborivsky agreement between the Ukrainian and Polish
To get help with the hetman hetman's mace Support Cossacks?
- Peter Doroshenko
- John Bryuhovetskomu
- John Vyhovsky
What is the status of the Zaporizhzhya Sich was within Hetmanate?
- Zaporizhzhya Sich was a separate administrative unit
- In Zaporozhye Zaporozhian created a separate regiment, led by Colonel
Under the authority of a State for "Eternal peace" had to be ground Zaporizhzhya Sich?
- Ottoman Empire
Who is considered the most prominent ataman the history of the Zaporizhzhya Sich?
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky
- Ivan Sirko
- John Briukhovetsky
What events took part ataman John Lassie?
- Denial by Peter Doroshenko Hetman October 1675
- Cossack Council in Pereiaslav 1654
- First Crimean campaign in 1687
Reason for the royal government roztashovuvav to Host their garrisons?
- The tsarist government sought to conquer Jan closely to use its military and economic opportunities
- The tsarist government sought to carry out joint campaigns Russians and Cossacks against the Ottoman Empire for its seizure
Who supported the trade contacts directly Cossacks?
- Since the inhabitants of Western Ukraine, Polish cities
- Since residents of Left Bank Ukraine, Moscow city
What sold the Cossacks of your trading partners?
- Bread, as well as firearms, ammunition, cloth, paper
- Honey, skins, furs, fish, wax, cattle and horses
Where now the capital of the Cossacks during Chortomlyk Host?
- At the modern city of Zaporizhia
- Buried under the waters of an artificial reservoir Kakhovskoe