🚚 🚁 Збираємо на пікап та ремонт дрона аутел
⛑ 🛡 🥾 Шоломи, форма, взуття
QUESTIONS: Hetmanate land and Right-Bank Ukraine late XVII - early XVIII century.
When and where born Ivan Mazepa?
- 1627 in Chyhyryn
- 1639 in Kiev region
What city was the seat of Hetman Mazepa for?
What year began Hetman I. Mazepa?
- 1672 p.
- 1687 p.
What were the name of the treaty article on Ivan Mazepa and the tsarist government?
What Kolomaksky article differed from Hlukhivsky?
- According to articles in Kolomaksky Hetmanate increased power kings, were even more limited rights and Hetman Hetman's government
- Unlike Hlukhivsky Kolomaksky article included the allocation between Ukraine and Muscovy mutually beneficial and equal relations
What was the purpose of domestic policy Mazepa?
- Contributed to the absorption of Hetman Ukraine Russia
- Was aimed at creating a Western state model with preservation of the traditional Cossack system
Which measures resorted Ivan Mazepa in cultural and educational field?
- Assisted in the construction and reconstruction of architectural structures, the development of national education and typography
- Prohibiting printing in Ukrainian, Ukrainian persecuted writers, scientists, cultural life subordinated guidelines and prescriptions royal officials
Why Polish government allowed to recover on the Right Bank cossacks?
- To protect themselves from attacks of the Turkish-Tatar hordes who freely through the devastation Right Bank advanced deep into Polish territory
- To later restore the Cossack state on the Right Bank
Who was the associate Semen piles on the right bank?
- Samiylo I. (Samus), Andrew Abazyn, Zechariah spark
- Michael Myklashevska John Skoropadskyi, James Lyzogub
What regiments were created as a result of recovery on the Right Bank cossacks?
- Boguslavsky, Korsunsky, Bratslavsky, Fastovsky (Bilotserkivskiy)
- Sumy, Ohtirsky, Izyumskyy, Ostrohozkyy
What caused the national liberation uprising of 1702-1704 he was the right bank?
- Actions of the Polish government, which zalahodyvshy case with Turkey, no longer needed the help of Cossacks, and therefore decided to eliminate the Right Bank cossacks
- Actions of the Moscow government, which, seeking to conquer the land right bank, ordered left-bank hetman take a right-bank shelves
What ended the uprising 1702-1704 biennium?
- Defeat the insurgents, the power switch right bank of Ivan Mazepa
- Association of Left-Bank Right Bank regiments under the rule Hetmanate S. Paliy