QUESTIONS: BIOSPHERE AND GEOGRAPHIC SHELL
When, according to scientists, there is Earth?
- About 45 million years ago
- Around 4.5 million years ago
- About 4.5 billion years ago
When scientists believe the planet was born life?
- Existed from the very beginning of the Earth
- Around 35 million years ago
- About 3.5 billion years ago
Under what conditions of life on Earth was born?
- It was brought from other planets, meteorite
- In shallow marine due to simple physical and chemical processes
- It was brought from other planets, aliens from outer space
- On land, on the shores of warm water reservoirs
What is the name the ability of living organisms, absorbing solar energy, recycle carbon dioxide to create carbohydrates and organic substances in his body, while emphasizing the oxygen?
What earthly shell includes the biosphere?
- Lithosphere and atmosphere
- The lower part of the atmosphere and hydrosphere all
- The entire upper part of the hydrosphere and lithosphere
- The lower part of the atmosphere, hydrosphere and the whole upper part of the lithosphere
How many species of organisms living on Earth?
- Over 2 thousand
- Over 20 thousand
- More than 2 million
The largest zonal prorodnymy complexes are
- Geographic Zones
- Natural areas
- Continents and Oceans
The change in natural systems depends on the height of the area called
- Mountain zoning
- Vysotna explain
- Vysotna zoning
Where in the world formed the largest number of high-altitude zones?
- On the southern slopes of Himalayas
- In the mountainous regions of equatorial Africa
- In the Andes
Which of the following environmental problems are global?
- Greenhouse Effect and Sea level rise
- The excessive number of bears marsupial in Australia
- Air pollution and the associated acid rain
- Ocean pollution and depletion of resources
- Ozone depletion
Answer: a, c, d, e
What with global environmental problems caused by human activity?
- Ozone layer of the atmosphere
- Ocean pollution, and reduction of its resources
- The negative impact on health and the health of space storms
Answer: a, b, c
What determines the fertility of the soil?
- Output layer of humus
- Texture of soil
- Zvolozhenist territory