QUESTIONS: EARTH - THE PLANET OF PEOPLE
What is the name science that studies the processes of formation and composition of the population, and especially its location?
When, according to scientists, the first human ancestors?
- About 2 thousand years ago
- About 2 million years ago
- About 20 thousand years ago
- About 20 million years ago
What region of the Earth consider the place of the first people?
When, according to scientists, there was a man of modern type?
- 400 years ago
- 400 thousand years ago
- 40 thousand years ago
- 4 thousand years ago
How many there are basic (large) races?
To what race belong to Ukrainian and other Slavic?
What would prove and proved M.Mykluho-Maklai, who lived in the years 1870-1883 among the Papuans of New Guinea?
- A significant difference cultural development of European standards natives units
- The inability to mentally Papuans
- Equal ability of people of different races in mental development, learning and art
How many people there on the planet?
- 20 thousand
- Over 2000
- Over 200
- Over 20
What is the greatest nation on the planet?
How many people inhabit the Earth today?
- 2 billion
- 4 billion
- Over 6.5 billion
- More than 10 billion
During that period the Earth's population has doubled in recent years?
- Over the last 1 000 years
- Over the past 400 years
- Over the last 40 years
- Over the past 100 years
Whose number of people listed more than 50 million people?
Answer: a, b, c, e
Specify the three largest state by population planet?
Answer: a, d, e
Specify the three largest state by area planet?
Answer: b, c, d
Which city is the capital of the state, formed in 2006?
What state by area and population ranks fifth among the world?
Smallest area of the state of the world is
Which of the statements is wrong?
- Administratively, Ukraine consists of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, 24 oblasts and two cities with special status
- Ukraine is a federal state
- Ukraine borders with seven countries
In which regions of Ukraine are more than 3 million people?
Answer: b, e
What region of Ukraine is the largest in area?
What region of Ukraine is the largest by population?
In which of the listed cities of Ukraine are more than 1 million people?
Answer: a, b, d
Which statement is wrong?
- Smallest area among the regions of Ukraine is Chernivtsi region
- Ukraine fully satisfies domestic demand for natural gas and oil by domestic production
- Ukraine's natural conditions are favorable for agricultural development
- The last ten years the population of our country's steadily growing
Answer: b, d
Member of these institutions, which is Ukraine?
Answer: a, c, d