QUESTIONS: Early Iron Age in Ukrainian lands. Global nomads
Which nation was the first among the inhabitants of the steppe has learned to produce iron, initiating Iron Age steppe on our territory?
What happened before?
- Dominant in the northern plains of the Cimmerians
- Invasion of the Sarmatian tribes in the Black Sea steppes
What the researchers called the first people nomads in the Ukrainian lands?
On that day falls during flowering Scythian state?
- At 4.5 cent. BC. e.
- At 3.2 cent. BC
What territory conquered his power during the king Atey highest elevation of Great Scythia?
- Earth from the Danube to the Don
- Earth from the Dniester to the Dnieper
What Scythian tribes prevailed in the Great Scythia conquering other tribes?
- The Scythians, the Scythians and tiller-farmers
- The Scythians and the nomadic Scythian king
Where found famous gold pectoral Article 4. BC, which belonged to the Scythian king?
- In mound Chortomlyk in Dnipropetrovsk
- In the thick mound tomb in Dnipropetrovsk
- In mound Solokha Zaporozhian
What lay at the heart of the Scythians economy?
- Breeding horses, large and small animals and various industrial, trade with ancient cities, plunder and tribute to the neighboring tribes
- Growing grain, grapes, vegetables, fishing and fish processing and handicraft production
What weapons Scythians used during military actions?
- Diffi long-range bow and short and long swords
- Sabres and murolomnymy machine rams
Who is the famous Greek historian Scythians book devoted their research, which described their territory, occupation, lifestyle, customs, religion and march against them and Darius?
Nomadic people whom lost Scythians, having lost the dominant position in the Ukrainian steppes?
How many Sarmatians continued domination in the Black Sea steppes?
- Almost 200 years
- Almost 600 years