QUESTIONS: Ancient city-colonies in the northern Black Sea coast
When began to appear first in the ancient city of northern Black Sea coast?
- 7.5 cent. BC
- 5.7 cent.
What settlement is called the first Greek colony in southern Ukraine?
- The settlement on the island Berezan
- In place of the modern Odesa
Where was devised Greek city-colony Chersonese, which arose at the end of five centuries. BC?
- In place of the current Evpatoria
- In the outskirts of modern Sevastopol
What Greek city-colony was situated on Kerch current location?
What is the state system had many Greek policy on the Black Sea?
- Slavery were democratic or aristocratic republics
- Were despotic monarchies
What Greek city has played a big role in the colonization of the Northern Black Sea?
Whom the gods most revered Northern Pontic Greeks?
What evidence suggests spreading literacy among the Greek colonists?
- A large number of finds from various inscriptions on things - dedication, regards, names and even school exercises
- A large number of manuscripts and printed books
What was the basis of Greek colonists economy?
- Growing grain, grapes, vegetables, fishing and fish processing, animal husbandry
- Hunting, collecting, fishing and fish processing
Which products Greeks colonists sold to Greece?
- Corn, livestock, hides, furs, salt fish, salt, slaves
- Metal products, weapons, fabrics, precious jewelry, dishes, spices, olive oil and wine
As referred to state that there was 480 BC and combining more than 20 Greek cities on the Kerch Peninsula?
- Great Scythia
Who gave the authority Bosporan Perisad V king about 107 BC?
- King Mithridates VI of the Pont Eupator
- Scythian king Ateyu