QUESTIONS: Violation of the territorial integrity of Ukrainian state - Hetmanate
What kind of historical figure referred to? In October 1659 Pereyaslavi made in interstate agreement on the terms proposed by the king's diplomats, leaders from
- Yu inc
- I. Bryukhovetsky
- P. Teteria
When the national territory of the Cossack Ukraine was divided into right and left Hetmanate?
- In 1663 after the failure of the government of Yuriy Khmelnytsky
- In 1667, after signing the agreement Andrusiv
Which cities in the contract Pereyaslavs'kyi Yupiya Khmelnytsky camps had come from Moscow magistrates?
- In Kyiv, Pereiaslav Nizhyna, Chernihova, Bratslav, Umani
- Chyhyryn, Lviv, Baturin, Fast, Korsun
What was the result Chudnivskoyi campaign?
- Conclusion Hadiach Agreement
- Conclusion Slobodyshche agreement
On the basis of a treaty was drawn up Slobodyshche agreement?
- Zbopivskoho 1649 p.
- Ukpayinsko-Moscow 1654 p.
- Hadiach 1658 p.?
What were the consequences of the split in attitudes towards the Cossacks Slobodyshche contract?
- Yuri Khmelnytsky was forced to renounce power
- A union of Cossack Ukraine under the sole auspices mace and King of Poland
Who was elected hetman of Right-Bank Ukraine after Yuri Khmelnitsky?
- I. Bpyuhovetskoho
- P. Tetepyu
- P. Doposhenka
Who ukpayinskyh hetmans first went to Moscow to agree with the king of their policies?
- Yu inc
- I. Bpyuhovetskyy
- P. Tetepya
Where was the proclamation I. Bpyuhovetskoho Hetman Livoberezhnoyi Ukpayiny?
- At Black pleased Nezhine
- At the council under Hermanivka in Kyiv region
Which states have concluded Andpusivske pepemyp'ya?
- Ukraine and Moskoviya
- Ukpayina and Poland
- Moskoviya and Poland
What are the Ukrainian lands remained in Poland for Andrusovo truce?
- Livobepezhna Ukpayina with Kyiv
- Right-Bank Ukraine
Who was elected hetman of Right-Bank after failing to P. Teteria by Polish authorities to subordinate its left bank?
- Khmelnitsky Y.
- I. Briukhovetsky