🚚 🚁 Збираємо на пікап та ремонт дрона аутел

⛑ 🛡 🥾 Шоломи, форма, взуття

1648 (compendium)

1648 Cossack revolution ended period of history of Kyiv, which was marked by his entry into the Commonwealth. At the end of the Polish-Lithuanian period Kiev was number 18 000, of which two thirds were living at the hem. This part of the Kyiv city itself felt, and even called the Kiev-skirts. Residents used the hem Magdeburg Law , ie the right of self-government. Selected in accordance with this law governing body - magistrate - sitting in City Hall, which stood on the main square or market. The area surrounding the most notable buildings hem - Assumption Church (which the ancients named Pirogoscha) and two monasteries - the Catholic Dominican Orthodox and fraternal. Within the walls of the monastery Fraternal operated institution of higher education - college, founded by Peter Mohyla (later Kyiv Mohyla Academy).

was separated from the hem Biskupschyna - a small town, placed to the Catholic bishop (bishop). Here vysochyv cathedral and palace stood next bishop.

From any point of hem was visible wooden castle, built on the hill that was called by the name Kyselivka last Polish Adam Kysil magistrates. The castle sat officials, who commanded the Kiev province.

Gore lost after the Mongolian invasion of the role the city center and some time was almost uninhabited. It was called old Kyiv, Kyiv, in contrast hem. Surrounded by ancient walls here Old Rus survived two churches - St. Sophia and Michael's. With them were the monasteries, and formed around the village - Sofia settlement.

main stronghold of Orthodoxy was the Monastery of the Caves, where since 1616 worked first printing Kiev. The monastery was surrounded by wooden walls subordinated Pecherske camp, which was the beginning of the third part of the city - Pechersk.